Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Grant Me A Day. . .


I can still feel you,
When my soul weeps in loneliness,
Soul which hold you once;
I can still feel you,
When my heart sighs in agony,
Heart which was all yours once;
I can still feel you my dear,
Though I forced myself not to;
I can still feel your love.

How can I keep myself from,
The ever flowing gentle breeze?
Remembering me of your smile;
How can I keep myself from,
The lasting symphony of nature?
Remembering me of your words;
Thoughts which can haunt me for awhile.

How can I awake from my dreams?
Without remembering about the dreams,
We made together without telling each other;
How can I stop shedding my tears?
After remembering about the tears you shed,
After you realize that the answer,
For your prayer and our dreams are weep.

Could anything make me forget about,
The adieu you made in grief?
How can I forget about your adieu?
After seeing the adieu of calm evening,
After seeing the adieu of lazy winter,
After seeing the adieu of starry sky,
Adieu we were forced to do.

Oh! God, please grant me a day on earth,
A day without her feelings and thoughts,
A day without her dreams and adieu;
Oh! God, please grant me a day in your paradise,
To hold her hands for once and
Walk through the flowery valleys of paradise,
Which we dreamed of, here on earth.



Yours,
Shinu S.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... Gr8 poem... Loved it!!!

SHINU S said...

thank u!

Avaneeth said...

shinu, i appreciate you for making your blog alive and genuine.
but this poem seems typical. typical expression of a departed lover... i'm not discounting your feelings.. it may be the first time u experience this agony and i know it was a sincere expression right from
your heart. but nothing new in it as an art..(u dont told me to take it as an art,lle?).
anyway, good feel, good energy, and best wishes...

SHINU S said...

thank you for the appreciation. . .

yes. . it's not new as an art. .

u can continue to search for a new sense of art in my works. .

:)

Unknown said...

very touching poem.......
good work........

SHINU S said...

@Aryakrishna-> thank you soo much. .. :)