Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Will be back soon !


Hi,

It has been a long time since my last blog post. This post is just to mention about it. It was because of many reasons! No sudden thoughts, No creative ideas, No inspirations etc. etc. I was not in a good mood too! Academic tension as well! he. .he. .he. . :) I was in perplex thoughts all for no reason! Some very positive incidents or thoughts also occured. No more bla. .bla. .bla. . Just Wait. . . I will be back soon. Thanks to those friends who enquired about my absence from blog.


Yours,
Shinu S.

3 comments:

Rajiv said...

I will be waiting... Hope to read more from Essenze of Life very soon...
Rajiv...

SHINU S said...

@Rajiv-> Ok . .Rajiv. . I will be back soon. . . friends like you are my inspiration. . . A true ESSENZE coming your way sooon. . .:)

Unknown said...

Allright, do check this out, when you come back ...
Creative Visitors Invited ...
http://commandofeedbackindia.blogspot.com